Verizon Wireless Print Label
- Customers who are returning a Verizon phone can visit the “My Verizon” web site to print a prepaid shipping label
- To print a prepaid shipping label from Verizon, the main account holder will need to login. Additional users to a Verizon account who log in will not be able to view the shipping label
- Once a prepaid label from Verizon is printed, customers just need to secure pack the phone in a box and tape the label to the top
To begin the Verizon Wireless Print Label process of printing a shipping label, customers will need to log in to their Verizon Account, and choose the “Order History” section, and then the “More Actions” section. From that page, customers will be able to see all orders they have placed with Verizon. If a customer has recently spoken with a Verizon representative about returning a device, and order will be shown here. When the customer clicks on the order to see more details, the option to view and print a shipping label will be shown.
What is My Verizon?
More about Verizon
- Started in 1983 and is the largest wireless phone company in the United States today
- Verizon is incorporated in the state of Delaware, but has their headquarters at 11095 Avenue of the Americas in Midtown Manhattan, New York City
- The company that is now Verizon began as Bell Atlantic, and was one of seven companies known as “Baby Bell” companies when AT&T was forced to release control of the Bell Atlantic company
To contact Verizon Wireless Print Label customer service:
- Verizon Wireless, ATTN: Correspondence Team, PO Box 5029, Wallingford, CT 06492
- Call (800) 922-0204